WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password and demographic information as well as other information you directly provide to us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
We will not sell your personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business transaction, or negotiate a business transaction, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These transactions can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated/anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
Your Rights Regarding Data
Certain laws provide individuals with enhanced rights in respect of their personal data. These rights may include, depending on the facts and circumstances surrounding, and in certain cases the legal basis for, the processing of personal data, the following:
- The right to be informed of whether we hold personal data about you;
- The right to object to decisions based on profiling or automated decision-making that produce legal or similarly significant effects on you;
- The right to request restriction of processing of personal data or object to processing of personal data carried out pursuant to (a) a legitimate interest (including, but not limited to, processing for direct marketing purposes) or (b) performance of a task in the public interest;
- The right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your personal data and have it amended as appropriate;
- The right to be provided with information about our policies and practices with respect to the management of personal data, including: (a) the name or title, and address, of the person who is accountable for our privacy policies and practices; (b) the means of gaining access to personal data; (c) a description of the type of personal data held by us, including a general account of its use; (d) a copy of any brochures or other information that explain our policies, standards, or codes; and (e) what personal data is made available to related organizations;
- The right to data portability, which means that you can request that we provide certain personal data we hold about you in a machine-readable format; and
- The right to erasure and/or the right to be forgotten, which means that you can request deletion or removal of certain personal data we process about you.
Where required by applicable law, we will respond to a valid request relating to your rights within the period required by such law. Note that we may need to request additional information from you to validate your request.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to:
- Provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information
- Provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- Update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you
- Delete any of your personal information that we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- Where processing is based on consent, stop that particular processing by withdrawing your consent
- Object to any processing based on our legitimate interests unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights
- Restrict how we use your personal information while a complaint is being investigated
- Transfer your personal information to a third party in a standardized machine-readable format
Accessing, Modifying, Rectifying and Correcting Collected Data
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personal data collected from you and will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us information in our database is not accurate. However, we must rely upon you to ensure that the information you provide to us is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and to inform us of any changes. Accordingly, please review all of your information carefully before submitting it to us, and notify, us as soon as possible of any updates or corrections.
If you have consented to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
You may also contact us at our address:
Proper Motion, Inc.
401 Hawthorne Ln
Charlotte, NC 28205