1. Contact us about your coins however you’d like: through the website, over the phone, or via text message. If you can send us some clear pictures, that can accelerate the valuation, but if you just want to discuss what you have, we’d love to chat.
2. Our numismatic team may reach out to you for pictures or more information about your collection to ensure we have all the necessary details.
3. We give you a certified value for your collection! This appraisal is valid for insurance purposes, legal endeavors and more. We always stand behind our appraisals, and to prove it, our numismatics team will make an offer for purchased based on our appraisal. No pressure, we simply feel that if we’re going to give you a number, we should be confident enough in that number to put our money where our mouth is. If you aren’t interested in selling, no problem, that’s it, you’re done! Thanks for using Coinfully! We keep all of our appraisal data so if you ever want to sell in the future, we can update your appraisal with the current market prices at any time.
4. If you like our offer, you simply send us your coins via priority mail. These shipments are fully insured through Lloyds of London. If our offer is above $350, we’ll cover the cost of shipping.
5. When your package arrives at Coinfully, we open it under high security cameras to verify your collection. Once the collection is verified, your check is in the mail! Package receipt, verification, and disbursement of your payment will all happen on the same day.
Think you’re onto something big with your collection? Let’s talk…
401 Hawthorne Ln, Ste 110-323 - Charlotte, NC 28204